A week in visuals. New silver cuff and gold spiked necklaces from H&M. Random top from random shop. A burpday red velvet cupcake from twelve cupcakes. Pastel purple nail color from Essie. Some catz stamps aw yea #catsftw.
Add a bokeh texture layer above your image, and set that layer to 'screen/multiply/overlay/etc' in the layer box! Like in this picture: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/images/photo-effects/light-window/screen-blend-mode.gif Hope this helps! :)
I love your photos! Would you do a tutorial on how you edit them? And I'm aware that many bloggers don't like to share how they edit their photos. :( So it's okay if you don't wanna. Have a nice day! xx
Thank you there :) I'm still trying to find my favourite way to edit the photos - I've been tweaking them here and there but I'm still not satisfied with them. But I'll do a tutorial as soon as I am!
ohmygosh how do you draw so well! O:
ReplyDeleteI'm quite bad at drawing actually... just that recently somehow they turn out decent hahaha. But tq! :)
Deletehow do you use textures to create bokeh? i've been trying for almost a year now. ):
ReplyDeleteAdd a bokeh texture layer above your image, and set that layer to 'screen/multiply/overlay/etc' in the layer box! Like in this picture: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/images/photo-effects/light-window/screen-blend-mode.gif
DeleteHope this helps! :)
I love your photos! Would you do a tutorial on how you edit them? And I'm aware that many bloggers don't like to share how they edit their photos. :( So it's okay if you don't wanna. Have a nice day! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you there :) I'm still trying to find my favourite way to edit the photos - I've been tweaking them here and there but I'm still not satisfied with them. But I'll do a tutorial as soon as I am!
DeleteWhere did you buy the nail polish? I've been searching for that brand to no avail. D: thank you and your photos are gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteHello! I bought them from the company 'smoochiezz' and you can find them at the listed venues: http://smoochiezz.com/index.php?route=events/events
Delete